In the next few months several workshops will be coming to an institution near you. The following workshops are planned for 2018/2019:
- Software, Data, and Library Carpentry workshops to teach programming and data analysis
- Carpentry Instructor Training introduces lecturers and students to evidence-based teaching practices
- Cyber Security workshops for Computer Security Incidence Response Teams
- Network monitoring workshops to monitor network traffic on the SANREN backbone [CANCELLED]
- Research & T&L Enablers workshops to provide support staff (known as enablers) an opportunity to learn what happens inside other support divisions and to learn about resources that are useful to support them in the changing support landscape.
- eLearning events that will be announced later in the year
- Identity Management and Federation workshop to introduce fundamentals of identity management and federation